description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Thursday, December 14, 2006

my S$100 packet of snack....

Hey! It's my 100th posting in Blogger!
Hoots & Cheers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This bloody packet of snack cost moi S$100.
Ka~ching Ka~ching
Yesh! it damn expensive to pay for a packet of "i have no idea what its made" titbit

Si bey du lan now

Where got a packet of snack so expensive one?
Have, provide you lose your wallet like moi lah.

Moi remembered taking out the wallet to pay for the snack. It was only when I was standing outside the hotel room looking the the card key did i realise my wallet was missing .

Thank god the wallet only contain my Korean won, my card key and nothing else. Imagine if all my credit cards and identification card were inside?
i will be a complete goner~

Bleah~

moi suspected that i must have dropped it somewhere between the walk from the convenience store back to the hotel
*make a mad dash back to the convenience store

Moi: Excuse me, i was here a few minutes ago buying this packet of titbit (pointing at the packet that moi was still clutching in my hand
shop keeper: ahh..ahh ah (he nodded his head)
Moi anxiously: Well, you see, i lost my wallet. Did you happen to see it around?
He looked kinda perpexed
Moi: you know wallet? Wallet?? money?? (moi doing a retangular shape with my fingers)

Suddenly, he gave a smile and said "Aaarh, Wall~let"
My hope soared!! Thank god for miracles! moi thought

He then led moi to one of the aisle and pointed at a packet on the shelf

Moi looked.

"100% Shelled WALNUTS" it says on the box

Wallet/Walnut? it doesnt even sounds similar!!!!! ARGHHH
Moi decided to give up on the chicken and duck talk.

After walking around aimlessly in the freezing cold for 15mins, moi started cursing #!&$*?$%$# the dishonest person who picked up my wallet. Sighz~ S$100 gone!!!! Just to pay for a bloody S$1 snack!!
so angry with myself!!!

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*relax, Jasmine~

Other then the misfortune of losing ALL MY KOREAN WON, the stay in Seoul had been fun.
i'm pleasantly surprise that Christmas is quite a big thingy in Seoul too, or maybe just the hotel i'm staying in. Check out their Christmas decoration!
The Queen sitting in her Throne~

Choo Choo trains that were running around the escalator had moi squeaking in delight!~

Merry Christmas in advance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear you lost your wallet. Not all will try to find the owner of the wallet if he or she found it but thanks god you have only Korean Won and card key to your room.