description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Saturday, December 23, 2006

jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle bells rocks

Just heard from one of my close friend the most devastating news for Year2006.
I meant we kinda expected it would happened... but in my lil heart, i was really praying very hard that it will works out..
Sighz, Im not gonna blog about it cos it's she trusted moi to tell me abt it (and only like a handful of us knows)


Some men are such FXXXING BXXXXXX!!!!!! *angry*

On the bright side, It's the holidays season!!!
My favourite T-shirt for xmas...
HAHAHmm, Bad boys and girls don't receive Christmas presents from Santa right?
NOOOOoooo
*photoshop the picture*
I hope that FXXXING BXXXXXX doesnt get a Christmas present
*hmmph*

My Christmas gift from Dear Tom.....
*drums rolling*
A new camera!!
Im soooooooo excited....Been thinking for quite awhile to upgrade to a better one
It's the latest from Panasonic, the FX50 with like a 3" LCD screen (my old one was like just 1.5" or something!)
Tom wanted to get a pink colour one but it's sold out in all shops.
Oh well, Black is a cool~ colour as well....
To my old FX1:
Sorry mate! Thanks for gog thru thick and thin with moi for the past 3 years..
Time to move on...

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

cool present...and a very useful one lor..