description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Eye infection...again~

Darn~
my right eye got infected (again!!)

This is like the 5th time this year...eye was all red and tearing over the weekend

That could means only one thing:
I can't wear my contact lens for the next couple of days

Arghhhhh!! i really loath to wear specs.
Absolutely hate it!!! p(@_@)q

Maybe cos i dun look good in them?
And wearing them makes moi look like a school teacher
This is actually moi's 2months old specs (a gift from our Dear Tom)

My 2 previous ones were so broken...
caused by the queen's own clutziness of cos~
Dun even ask...
the picture tells it all.....

I just hope my eye get better
Sighz...maybe its time to seriously consider going for Lasik!

No comments: