description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

6 more days to Christmas...

AND I HAVENT EVEN DONE MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!!!!
YET~


ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
*Pressed the Panic button*


Mayday Mayday

Chinese (Simplified):求救信号
French: S.O.S.
Greek: σήμα κινδύνου
Korean:국제 무선전화 구조 신호
Estonian: appikutsesignaal

Yesh! Im so so screwed~

It does'nt help that it has been raining non-stop for two consecutively days in a row
Bleah~

Makes moi feel so ultra lazy to go out
Opsie...i mean, raining leh...might catch a chill if get caught in the rain...hehe
-_-

I couldnt think of anything "PRACTICAL"to get him.
Last Christmas i bought him a watch. Then i got him a LV wallet for his birthday (which is still in the nice packaging, collecting dust on the shelf...)

Tom says that Christmas present is something personal, something that you take time and effort to think about. The value of the present is not important but its significances.

Which was WHY the LV wallet is still in the nice lil box.
Untouched.for.the.past.six.months. Such a waste~
Why? Because
1. He doesn't care for Branded stuff -_-
2. The wallet doesn't have a coin pouch -_-"


So for Christmas this year, moi came up with ideas like a Mont Blanc pen? those ultra cool Braun electronic shavers? which he totally rejected!!!

"I dun need a few hundreds dollars pen to write on"
"My three blades Gillette works fine"

The agony of looking for a Christmas gift for Dear Tom~

In the end, moi took the easy way out and asked him what he wants for Christmas

I did.Seriously

So he sent moi a list of stuff that he wants (actually just 3 things that he would have gotten for himself). Moi just need to get hold of these stuff during my days off . And with 6 more days to go till Christmas...time is precious
Sweatdrop~


Psst: Christmas came early for moi...cos i gotten my Christmas gift from Tom yestie!!!
HEEHEE
*big wide smile* :)))))))))
Will put it in my next posting!!!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

not bad lah...I got thomas a Starbucks thermo mug for christmas!!haha..cheapo present but thats what he needed..
I still haven't got my present yet..I think MR THOMAS FORGOT LIAO?!?!?!~even if it doesn't snow in adelaide,there si still christmas rite??!