description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Sunday, December 03, 2006

All i want for Christmas is .....

a new Laptop!!!!

If you guys had been religiously reading my bloggie, you would have known my lappie KAPUT a couple of months ago...

*sad story*

The only reason why moi can still update my bloggie is secretly using my brother's lappy while he's at work..
or my sista desktop (which officially belongs to all of us)
hmm...well, she did pay for the 19" LCD monitor..but still!!! Its not fair that i cant used it!!

*Hmmph*

Moi : Hey, could i use the computer?
Big Sista: whatcha gonna use it for?
Moi : well..heehee..moi wanna update my bloggie
Big Sista : I'm doing my work. And work is more important that updating that silly blog of yours
Moi : Please please pleaseeeeeeeeeee...just for half an hour (pleading)
Big Sista : No. Dun disturb me.
Moi : But...but if i dun update my bloggie, people is gonna start missing me, my blog brings joy and laughter to their otherwise boring life...
*bedroom door slam shut in my face*


Sighz...the suffering moi have to endure just to update my blog..

I NEED A LAPTOP!!!!!!!!

and not just any laptop...it has to be this!!!!!!!
*drums rolling*

TATA!!!!

*DROOLZ*

Moi could just visualise myself carrying it around...
So what if the only reason i like it cos its' in PINK!!!
who cares about the specs of the laptop anyway...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ho ho ho ... too bad you've not been a good girl, so no somy from santa! haha! :)

and you've been so lazy to go get old laptop fixed! lazy lazy!

/Tom