description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Friday, December 01, 2006

Back to Singapore..but where's Tom?

Phew~ finally came back to Singapore...

Hengz moi was working in Business class today..The passengers and my two other colleagues are super duper nice. However, my colleagues working in economy class were not so lucky...
310 passengers + 7 infants VS 8 crew is no joke leh!
If you do the math, each crew takes care of roughly 40 passengers.
TOUGH~
Kudos to all of them!!

Sighz...feel so sad when i got back to Singapore today..Usually, moi will feel exhilarated when the plane touched down in Changi Airport..
Back to my country, back to my family and back to my dear Tom...

The first person i'll call upon landing in Singapore is always Tom but he's not in Singapore now.. *sniff sniff*
He's in London and wouldnt be back until like next thursday..Miss him so so much... It's so funny how we never know what we got till its gone and how dependant we are on that person..
Not taking things for granted is something that i seriously need to work on.
My New Year Resolution for 2007!! p(^o^)q

Took tons of pictures in London..It's bloody cold over there with unpredictable showers (Yesh Tom! I should have heed your advice and brought along my scarf..You were right kaaaay!!!)

Anyway, moi's camera is travelling with our dear Tom i.e all the pictures are with him!!! *Argh*...will post the pictures as soon as i can..

Pictures taken at Vivo city when we were there last sat.. Place is totally jammed packed!!
(btw, what's the big thingy with GAP? wait till big names like A&F, H&M, VS, bath and body works, Old Navy reach our shores before moi start screaming my lungs out!)

Hello Kitty Roadshow~
Interesting guy in greenChristmas tree at Harbour Front~
So tired now...been awake for amost 27hours with a 2 hours nappie somewhere in the middle..
gonna crashed~

i'm out..miss you Tom...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I juz realised you stop calling yourself "blur queen" wor...hahahaha!

Good to see you here and good to see you back. Nice to see you soon...hehehe!

Anonymous said...

yep yep! I always seem to be taken for granted... kindness never pays ;) haha. used to it! :) so better treat me better or else i'll go travel more often just to remind you ;)

/tom