description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Frankfurt~

I just love Frankfurt..it's probably one of the cities that moi enjoy flying to..
The place just seems so peaceful and lay back...with mommies pushing baby strollers, elderly buying groceries, market places etc....

DAY1
view from my hotel room
The hotel staff put moi on the 36th floor!! Woo hoo~
bird's eye view of the Frankfurt city
Went to tabao my favourite home made yogurt.
Comes with muesli toppings!!
Usually i'll have the berries flavour.. My colleagues recommended the plain yogurt with fruits saying that it taste nicerThe Berries one is definitely better lor....
Decided to throw a couple of strawberries into the yogurt...
I know it sounds so weird but i dun really fancy eating strawberries...
I JUST LOVE THE SMELL!!

They may look so nice and pretty but most of the strawberries tastes really sour..
Bleah~
So deceiving..
and usually the redder and bigger they are, the more sour they taste

Not all strawberries taste sour.
STRAWBERRIES from Japan and Korea ARE to die for!!!
The sweetest you could ever find in the whole world...
DAY2:
Time to head out to the supermarket to buy groceries and tabao food as well

First stop: Need to get my caffeine fix to start the day!!
My team mates David and Dora swear by Illy's coffee beans...They said that Illy doesn't leave a sour aftertaste, the taste is fantastic...really "oomph"
Sorry to disappoint you guys..but i don't really think it's that fantastic lor..
and at 3.50euros (S$7), its kinda expensive to pay for a cuppa
While moi was sipping my coffee, a Daddy carrying his newborn happened to walk pass where i was sitting..

My Maternal instincts immediately kicked in!!!

I JUST LOVE to see daddy with their newborn!!!
IT'S SUCH A TURN ON~
It just makes me wanna run up to him, give him a bear hug and screamed
"You make a great Daddy!!! ...and psst...do you mind giving your baby to me?"
I know I'm WEIRD -_-
My favourite Pizza joint!!
You have not live your life if you have never taste pizzas baked in traditional wood fired brick oven.

I'm serious!
Tom and moi can attest to that!!

I'm sure some Italian joints in Singapore baked their pizzas using the traditional wood fired brick oven. Not sure where though. Anyone knows?
Yesh!! request for half and half pizza was met with a smile
I bought the cutest lamb from Woolworth... it was just looking at me with the most innocent eyes and i couldn't say no...
Tom and my bro were like "excuse me, may i know how old you are?" when i showed Lambert to them.
(BTW, Tom was the one who came up with the name, Lambert..and he convinced moi Lambert is a HIM)

HELLO!!!!

What has buying soft toys gotto do with a person's age? i personally know alot of people who collects barbie dolls (guys!!!), toy cars and so forth

So Hmmph! Moi collect lamb/Baa Baa of any kinds and shapes... SUE ME!
Check out the amount of chocolates and sausages moi tugged back from the supermarket
Amazing huh!
Most of the chocolates are for my relatives cos mommy said they loved it so much when she offered it to them during CNY. Oh well...

Sausages are for Tom and my family. They are just so crazy over them... especially the Frankfurter sausages.

I'm pretty shocked that i spent over 75euros (S$150) on them..
Darn~ that's where all my euros went...

As a result of carrying all these stuff back to the hotel, moi had bruises on my shoulder.
The sacrifices i made...anyone sympathise with moi?
I just couldn't resist buying this! Chocolate Easter bunny for Tom!!
Happy Easter!! in advance
Bought white asparagus for mommy... Asparagus is so good for you
Wikipedia: It is the best vegetable provider of folic acid. Folic acid is necessary for blood cell formation and growth, as well as liver disease prevention. Folic acid is also important for pregnant women as it aids in the prevention of neural tube defects in the developing fetus. Asparagus is very low in calories, contains no fat or cholesterol, and is very low in sodium. It has a great source of potassium, fiber, and rutin, a compound that strengthens the walls of capillaries.

So better eat your asparagus if you know whats good for you!!
Took a photo of the beautiful sun rise!! It purely luck that moi happened to see the beautiful sunrise. Usually moi will still be in lalaland at that time...
Tom, maybe we should move to Frankfurt instead? *hint*

No comments: