description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dinner at Phin's...and Mr Bean!

Went for dinner at Phin's Tampinese yesterday. .

We wanted to order a steak each, a side order of Garlic bread and drinks. The lady taking our orders advised us to take the dinner set instead. Add S$3.90 to get a slice of garlic bread, soup of the day and a drink.

We took up her suggestion and save like S$12.

I mean don't u just love staff like them? Instead of just asking "what do u want?" No smiles, no warmth, no glass of ice water, they are proactive to your needs, recommending what's good, check on you regularly and so forth.

I love the service there.

Speaking about service. I think the govt shld send every Singaporean for a service course
(make it compulsory like NS).
Better still....advertise it with "Free gift and free lunch" so you'll get 100% attendance!
Then they will learn to appreciate the service providers and be more kind to them. I had been complaining to Tom a zillion times about passengers onboard, my fellow countrymen..about how demanding and nasty they can be and why don't they care and understand that we are really trying our very best.
he asked me back "Do you think they care?"

moi realise " They simply don't care"
Which is kinda sad if you ask me.
Haiz, talking abt the this topic agitates me...Grrrrrr

Enough said...dinner was great and the steak was done as we requested.

Medium rare!!!

Yupz, i how it looks kinda bloody and gross! but it's so tender and juicy..
I love medium rare steak *droolz*
One of the staff saw us taking photos and offered to help us take a picture together.
Which was so sweet of him.

I know i shouldnt be mean cos he's so nice to help us take a photos, BUT HE TOOK SO BLOODY LONG JUST TO TAKE A PHOTO.

He took a couple of steps forward, aimed right infront of our faces, then changed his mind...
Took a few steps backwards aim and mabbe thought the angle wasnt right, then step forward again.... Tom and myself were trying really hard not to laugh out (which was very hard!)

Then suddenly without any warning or say cheese, "Click" he took the photo!

Well, at least the photos turned out pretty nice!! keke
Went to watch "Mr Bean's holiday" after dinner. Mr Bean had us laughing all the way. Its the kind of humor we normally see in his shows. He doesnt really talk alot in the movie except for a couple of words and a few grunts here and there. I absolutely love the way he say "Bean, Mr Bean"
Tom does a pretty good imitation of that!
BTW, saw the Trailer for :Priates of the Caribbean: At world's end. There this part where Chow Yun-Fat says "WELCOME TO SINGAPORE" @-@

Damn hilarious.
The whole cinema was like "WTF?!?!"
you'll know what i mean when you watch it..

Anyway, moi was chatting with my best friend yestie on msn and she commented that I looked abit like Lisa Ang in my MSN picture. I cant rem how she looks like except that she's a news presenter.

















I seriously don't see any resemblance. I mean she's pretty and she have dimples.
I LOVE DIMPLES!!
The only thing we have in common was she used to be a flight Attendant with SIA. My senior worr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know where the resemblance of you and Lisa Ang is...

She has Dimples...

You got Pimples...

Hoho ;) Close enuf!