description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Friday, March 16, 2007

The Power of Photoshop

Moi picked up a copy of the Adobe Photoshop CS2 from the library yestie. Been thinking of learning more about this powerful program for quite awhile liao.

So yesterday was spent browsing through the book, and testing out the stuff on my lappy.
I must say im pretty impressed~

Whole wide range of tools ==> curves, retouching, layers and blah blah blah.
No wonder its the world's leading image-editing application.

Experiment 1:
Use my Baa Baa for testing!

My anorexic Baa Baa!!

HAHAHA..I know, it looks kinda weird~
But what u expect from a beginner?
Gonna do a better job next time!

No comments: