description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Monday, March 12, 2007

Im BACKKKKKK~~~

Im BACKKKKKKKKKK~

Phew~ finally! Back to Singapore after being away for 8days straight.
Been almost half a year since moi did a super duper long flight... so kinda difficult to be away for so long....Anyway, moi will be off till this coming sunday!! Thats like almost 5days off!! Woohoo~

SO EXCITING!!!

initially, moi wanted to plan a mini "R&R" trip with Tom but he doesnt have enuff leave.
Such an anti climax!
Oh well, guess i'll just stay at home and drive my family & Tom insane!!
(which im sure they dun mind since they miss moi so much when i was away!)

Another exciting thing to share!
My lappy is finally back!! (after 3months READ: 3MONTHS in the service centre!!!)
Talk about efficiency... and the stoopid repair bill came up to S$400!!

Of cos my nice lil bro and moi decided to split the bill. HEHE
(There goes my ang bao $$$) -_-

Thanks to my bro who also took half a day off to collect it from some ultra ulu place in Singapore. I could have collect it personally since im off for the next couple of days. But he insisted on doing it because :
1. He knows im probably gonna take my own sweet time to collect it
2. He wants me to stop hogging his lappy

See, he's not so nice afterall! *just kidding*

I'm still getting used to using my own lappy. It's gonna take awhile to get use to a much slower SLOWER lappy. My bro's lappy takes like "a blink of an eye" to open programs whereas moi's takes "one blink, two...three and many more blinks" before it finally open up the MS Excel program

One word: SLOW~

Geez, maybe i should just swop mine with his~
Did i mention that when moi try to do a backup of my pictures into the exteral harddisk, it took 85minutes just to just transfer 4GB of files with my USB1 port!!!

Freaking long

Moi asked my Bro: So how long does it takes to do the same thing on your lappy?
Bro: Ermm, you don't wanna know
Moi: Yesh, i wanna know
Bro: well, it probably takes like 8minutes?

JUST 8Minutes!!!!! FXXXING HXXX

Now u know how ancient my lappy is.
I should have just thrown this stopid thing out of the window and buy a brand new one.

Grumble Grumble~
But after all the cursing and swearing, im still glad that it finally back...
*kiss my lappy*
feel so lazy now...gonna write my 8days Tokyo/Los Angeles trip later...

Stay tuned~

No comments: