description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Sunday, April 01, 2007

I'm engaged!

*throw confetti in the air*

I'm serious

But before anything else,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENT!!!
Sorry i missed out on the gathering. I was too bloody tired and too jet lag to meet up with you guys at 1pm. Kent is super duper funny. When we were in poly, he told everyone his birthday falls on the 10th Apr. So for the next 3 years, we always give him birthday wishes on the 10th. After graduating, he finally admitted to us that his "real" Birthday was actually the 1st Apr and not that 10th Apr as what he claimed.
"So why did you tell us it was on the 10th?" moi asked.
"Aiyah, i'm scare you all don't believe mah.. April fool's Day" Kent replied.

So funny.

Alright, back to my "ENGAGEMENT"

Tom surprised moi with a heart shaped diamond necklace for our year and half anniversary.
He left the box on the dressing table while i was in the toilet. When i came out and saw it, i gave a yelp of surprise and jumped in joy. Tom can be really sweet (when he's not irritating me..keke)
We then went for dinner at The Hills, Mt. Faber.
Really nice and romantic place, great ambiance with a great view from the top
I took this photo using the night scenery mode on my camera and the photo turned out really impressive.I know it sounds really weird but i judge a restaurant by the pepper they used.
I love the black grounded pepper...
These are the real pepper, my dear

Those brown powdery that look like shit is not REAL pepper.
Alright, they are real pepper, but not the kind i like.
I'll be so vastly disappointed if the restaurant that i love serve those crappy pepper
I know I'm hard to please... Sue me!
*stick my tongue out*
We ordered the calamari and the tenderloins steak.
The calamari was so good! Probably one of the best i tasted so far
Our main course arrived!
The tenderloin steak was super tender and done to perfection.
The mashed potatoes was just okay though

We asked the kind waiter to help us take a photo.

Nice picture of Tom

We decided to walk around Mt Faber and enjoyed the peaceful night. I started complaining about my feets after awhile. All thanks to the high heels that i was wearing. We found a bench overlooking the harbour and sat down.

My stoopid shoes===> This is the second time I'm wearing it. (the 1st time was Soopin's wedding)
I seriously don't understand how people can walk in 5inches stilettos all day. It's easy for the celebrities because they are chauffeured wherever they go. But REAL PEOPLE like us who have to walk thousand of steps a day?
Tom was so sweet to give me a nice feet massage...Suddenly, he took out this tissue ring from his breast pocket. Moi started laughing loudly.
This tissue ring goes back a long long time. He made this tissue ring over one of those dinner. I think we were talking about how he will need to buy a proposal ring and stuff. He then took a tissue and made this 3carets ring..

So we started kidding around with the tissue ring and i asked him to put it on my finger.
My 3 caret tissue ring!!!We were laughing about it (more me actually)
and then suddenly he was on bended knees with a box in his hand
I know immediately that This is IT!!

What happened next was kinda fuzzy. I remembered him saying that he's really happy and he wanna spend the rest of our lives together.

At this point, i think i was laughing hysterically or something

I heard him asked "Will you marry me?"
Then I heard myself said "Yesh"

and he put the most gorgeous diamond ring on my finger.
At this point in time, I'm suppose to start crying right?
But I DIDN'T!!
Tom was actually quite surprised that I didn't started crying. I guess it's because we were kidding around about the tissue ring earlier.
I DID FELT A BIT TEARY!!
So people, we're engaged!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrates!!!Congrates!!!SSSOooo happy for you!!!~clarissa