description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Friday, April 20, 2007

Paris~

"Wahh, you're going to Paris!! so exciting" the taxi driver gushed

Moi: Yesh, and it's my "lost count how many Paris flight" liao.
I've been to the Eiffel tower for like three or maybe four times? Took photos of the Eiffel tower in day view, night view and prob midday view?

It kinda loses the novelty after u've been there more there twice. People are always saying that Paris is the most romantic city in the world and how they dream of going there for their honeymoon.

And I'll go like "Really?"

In fact, i couldn't imagine myself going there for my honeymoon. No doubt I can't deny the fact that going with the one you loved will give you a different experience but still.... I'm sure there are plentiful of other beautiful places in the world, for example Prague?

Woke up at late noon for lunch with colleagues.
My beef with tomato rice
After lunch, we head down to Champs-Elysées, 10mins walk from our hotel~

The iconic LV boutique, my favourite shop...
i just had to take a photo whenever i come here!

SURPRISE SURPRISE!!
Moi didn't buy a single thing from LV this time!
*pat on my back*
And that is cos moi made a promise with Tom not to buy any more new baggie this year.
Quota: Only one expensive bag a year

And since i had already used up my quota to buy a Gucci bag in Jan,
NO MORE NEW BAGGIE TILL NEXT YEAR!! -_-

Well, I cant buy a bag for myself..but that doesn't mean that Tom can't buy a bag for me!!
*hint hint*

Saw this artistic painting on a building just behind LV...

My colleagues and Moi

TAKE 2: Damn depressing lor, for the last couple of flights, moi is always the shortest Stewardess in the group! cant that it anymore!! ARGH
The tallest on this flight is Ferrene, who's 1.75m..followed by Sophia who's 1.72m (they could be models lor, for godsake!!)
And they were so nice to bend alil lower in the photos so you can't tell that they are in fact really tall...Sighz, or maybe it's cos i'm short?

Is it our lucky day or what? Ben & Jerry's giving out free ice cream!!
This nice lady offering us coupons to redeem free Ben & Jerry's ice cream!!

We love you!! muakz muakz
Long queue! All waiting for the free ice cream

the coupon!

COOKIE DOUGH!! My all time favourite!!It's super ironic....we always serve Ben & Jerry on board but no one cares to eat them.
And now when they're giving out free Ben & Jerry's...we actually stand in the queue for them!!
How weird is that?
Passed by the Arc de Triomphe on out way back.
The Arc de Triomphe is engraved with names of generals who commanded French troops during Napoleon's regime
Dinner was at my favourite restaurant, Leon's that sells super yummy mussels.
I MUST MUST come here every time I'm in Paris!! It's the "not to be miss" stop for moi~
FYI, Months with an "R" in their name (September to April) are said to be the "in" season for mussels. And this month is APRIL!
Each of us ordered a pot of musselsThis is my pot of mussels with cream!!

Yummy~

All finished!!

No comments: