description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

the Sun, the Beach...Beautiful Maldives~

I hope you guys are damn jealous of me!! Keke

Was in Maldives over the weekend...got myself a nice tan..
In fact, I'm so tanned that moi look like I'm wearing a bikinis when nekkid!!
The thing is, i get really tanned easily..just 30mins in the sun and i turned really brown
And it takes ages before i go back to my original shade
-_-

Arrived in Maldives airport around 10pm. Sometime i think it's so unfair for holiday makers!!
Is it just me or do you all realise that most flights going to beach resort always arrive in the evening or late at night? By the time these people check in to the hotel, it will be like 11 or 12midnight. Wasted a night there!!
I would rather depart late at night and arrive in the morning so you get the full day stay...But that's just me

The boat taking us to Bandos island
My hotel room~
Woke up early the new morning...
You can't tell from the photos...but it was drizzling while moi took these shotsThank god it was just a passing shower and the sky cleared after 15mins...

TIME FOR SOME SUN, MAN!!
Yesh! This is the wonderful view that greets us when we stepped out of our rooms
Rest & RelaxI love this self taken photo!!
Time to get wild & wet!!
Until the huge waves pushed moi off balanced!!

UGHH
Oh Man! I really love the colour of the sea~I was so engrossed in taking photos of crabs (like 30shots!!)... was chasing after them and even took a video of them making holes in the sand...keke
I just find them really intriguing (BTW, I LOVE TO EAT CRABS!!!)
After all the sun and the sea, It's time for Lunch..
Curry chicken and curry fish..
(fyi, Maldives is a Muslim country)
After lunch, we decided to explore the island
Walked passed a mother and daughter making this sand crocs
Awww...so sweet *Bliss*
Tons and tons of chameleons on the pavement...In fact, i almost stepped on one!!
You should have seen me screaming and running, and the chameleon running away in the opposite direction.
My colleagues thought it was damn hilarious

I don't mind staying in this kelong for a couple of night!!
Yupz, each one cost US$1,400 per night
*ka ching ka ching*
My colleague took this candid shot -_-
I dun mind staying in these either!!
Think its around US$400-500/night
They just look so cute!! i love the cone-shaped roof top!!Waiting for sunset Didn't manage to catch the sunset. Was so tired after the long day
Took a nappie and head back to Singapore...
I wish i had the chance to stay there longer...Sighz

Looking forward to my Tioman trip with Tom next month!!
So exciting!!!

No comments: