description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Monday, January 16, 2006

Poor one-eyed blackie

Aiyah, one of my goldfishes is sick!

I was away in Athens for 7days. When i came back yesterday, Mr Blackie was floating on his STOMACH!!!
好可怜喔!
My mom was telling me he had been in this state for the last couple of days.

Poor Blackie~~

I must say my goldfishes have quite a hard life....
when i first started out, i had 9 goldfishes in a 2feet tank.. Yupz, Squeezy as hell..they are always bumping into each other.. imagine it as 9pple living in a one room flat....

See how nice it was back then...I decorated it with stones, pebbles, and plants


That was two years ago..Slowly, the plants died, the stones removed (Do u know how tiring and tedious it was to scrub every stone with a toothbrush!!)

This is my fish tank now...plain and simple...
ermmm, actually 小红, the one with the red cap on its head, died a month ago...but thats another story..heehee

I like to think that my goldfishes went to fish heaven due to old age and sickness AND NOT, I REPEAT, and not due to my negligence*

*Special note for Tom and mom

Now i have 3 goldfishes left (provided Mr Blackie survived). I sure hope they are happier now ....No more jostling with the rest for food, no more bumping into each other...heck, its like upgrading to a 5room flat with their own little corner..

Which reminds me, i need to change their water else mom starts complaining again..


Sighz, why did i keep goldfishes as pet?


Swedish word: Guldfisk
English word: Goldfish!

Btw, Mr Blackie is now being quarantined in Ward A.
Vistors and family----> Please visit during office hours





No comments: