description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Drama mama spoilt my chinese new year!!

Its been a long time.... being away for 7days.

Everyone was happy its the last leg of the flight (eventhough the flight was
full full full)
Everyone was looking forward to going back to Singapore and celebrating Chinese New year with family and loved one.
Everyone was so bloody tired due to lack of sleep

Then the drama began:

It happened during the boarding of passengers:

Mr A was standing and looking at his boarding pass. Since i was in charge of the aisle, I went over and asked him whether everything was okay. He showed me his boarding pass and explained that someone was sitting in his seat. I looked at the pass, 45D, turned around..and true enough, there's an old lady occupying his seat...

Moi: Excuse mdm, may i take a look at your boarding pass?
old lady: mumble mumble mumble (speaking in a foreign language)
Moi: i need to see your boarding pass
old lady: mumble mumble

This is going to be tough....

then, the old guy seating at the G seat spoke up

Old guy: we changed our seats. Our original seat are 45E, 45G and 45H
(for those who are not familiar with the seat plan ===>45D,E,G are 3 connected seats,followed by the aisle then 45H,J,K)
We changed our seats because we are friends and we want to be seated together.
Moi: Sir
, i'm sorry but the seat has been assigned to Mr A. Please go back to your allocated seat.
Old guy: we are friends and we want to sit together
Moi: Well, if thats the case, maybe you would like to ask Mr A whether he wants to take your seat at 45H then.

Old guy talked to Mr A and Mr A, being the nice and considerate man agreed to take the seat 45H

Problem solved? Not yet...
May i now present to you====> the Drama mama

Walked over to Seat 45H..Woo hoo, lo and behold...there's a lady a.k.a Drama mama seated at 45H...

Hmm...something is not right here

Moi: Excuse me,mdm. Is this your original seat?
Drama mama: No, my original seat is 45J.
Moi: Well, if thats the case, would you like to go back to your original seat because the gentleman behind me is taking this seat
Drama mama: No, i'm not going back to my original seat. I requested for an aisle seat but i dunno why it was not given to me. I cant sit in the middle. I have xxxxphobia. I can't sit there. I will be vomitting throughout the flight if i sit in the middle and blah blah blah blah blah blah..


Before i could respond, the old man seated at 45G stood up and shouted at her

Old man: You go back to your seat!! Thats not your seat!!!
Drama mama shouted: I SAID I CANT SIT IN THE MIDDLE. I WILL BE SICK THROUGHOUT THE FLIGHT
Old man: NO! YOU CANT SIT THERE!! THATS MY SEAT AND THE MAN IS GOING TO SIT THERE. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TAKE MY SEAT!!! GO BACK!!!

World War III just erupted in the cabin.
Lotsa shouting, lotsa hand gestures...all the passengers are looking at the 2 of them screaming at each other. The funny thing was, Drama mama's husband seated at 45K didnt even intervene.

After 5 mins of verbal exchange ====>
Drama mama: ALRIGHT! I WILL GO BACK TO MY SEAT!! FINE...I WILL BE FEELING SICK AND VOMITTING THROUGHOUT THE FLIGHT AND MAKING LIFE MISERABLE FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!
she flung the blanket on to the floor and walked away (prob to the toilet)

I looked at Mr A and thinking "Poor guy, I dun want him to be involved in this feud.
It's the first day of Chinese New Year!!

I told him to wait a few minutes while i'll look around for another seat for him. Thank goodness we found another aisle seat at the back. Peace at last!
PHEW~

So much for Chinese New Year, man!



just saw my cousin and she mentioned that i looked like i put on weight!! Darn~~
No more Bak kua (my favourite!!!) sobz

Swedish word : att banta
English : to diet






No comments: