description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Sunday, January 22, 2006

My LV cabin bag - SCRATCHED!!!

DARN.... And its the first time i'm using it!!!!

Tom was nagging that i wasted $1500 on a bag that i don't need(Not to mention the infamous $300 strap). Heck! i bought it for a couple of months and it's still in its paperbag collecting dust.


So finally, i decided to use it on one of my flight. In the arrival hall, moi was happily pulling my trolley with thoughts of going home, taking a nice shower, laying in bed when my colleague called out to me.......

Colleague: Hey, u better take care of your bag lah, See!! its slanted to one side of the trolley and half of your bag is rubbing the floor.

"Thanks, babe!! Have a good rest" Moi started to adjust it when i
realised THIS!!!!






==============>>>>

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH



Apparently, the leather got stuck to the wheels of my trolley. Thus, while moi was pulling it, the wheel was happily rubbing against the leather causing wear and tear. End result? A scrape of 5inches long and 1inch wide!!!!!!! you can even see the inner lining!!!!!!!


and its due to my clutziness!!! 好伤心

Another twist: when i mentioned to Tom that im finally going to use my bag for flight, he lamented that im gonna break it...True enough, i actually made such a big scrap!!!!

Sighz~

不公平!!! Moi protest!!!




1 comment:

Clarissa said...

wahh...very expensive scratch leh...心痛啊!!!