description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Separation anxiety

Separation anxiety disorder (from wikipedia)
is a psychological condition in which an individual has excessive anxiety regarding separation from home or from people to whom the individual has a strong emotional attachment (like a mother).

Separation anxiety = MOI

Since moving in to our Punggol home last week, moi had gotten totally emotional twice.

The first time it happened , mommy and my siblings had came over to help moi with the moving in. When it was time for them to leave, moi felt totally emotional. And even yesterday, after coming home from my parent's place, "moi" quoted Tom, was acting emotional again.

Separation anxiety is REAL!
It affects everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor thing..I understand..I will have the same sentiments if I move to taipei..clare