description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Maldives trip!

Just came back from one of my all time favourite station, Maldives!!
The only station where we could run around in shorts, bikinis, flip flops without the senior crew frowning on our clothing.

Much as i love too, moi didn't manage to enjoy my short stay this time round..
All thanks to the "spoilt ham" in Tom's fridge!! Yesh, the 2weeks old ham that Tom was too lazy to throw out
(btw, issit just me or does anyone else didn't know that ham can just last a couple of days before it turn bad?)
-_-
Obviously Tom blame moi for being a glutton in the middle of the night.
(HEY, i cant sleep if I'm hungry)

So the day before my Maldives flight..moi was like really sick all over, even barfing into the drain after brekkie. I finally understood what people means by seeing stars! It's TRUE!
Damn freaking scary as well... I almost thought i was gonna die (Yes, everyone...i'm a wuss)

Back to my Maldives stay... i really love this place...
can just imagine spending my honeymoon in Maldives
*dreamy look*

Check out the many colours of the sea! The nature in its glory!
Even the restaurants resemble cute lil huts!
My colleagues heading out for snorkeling! Except moi who unfortunately still haven quite recovered from my bout of food poisoning -_-
Sighzzzzz.....How i wish i could join them!!
Yesh, they're definitely enjoying themselves...
DON'T GLOAT! *angry*
With one of my colleagues who exclaimed "omigosh, your pink Ipod mini is so antique"
Duh~~ *rolled eyes*
Only the tons of hermit crabbies to keep me company while my colleagues are exploring the wonders of the sea.
Poor Hermit the crabbie must be starving!
*Throw a bread roll for him*
Adorable little boy took a bread roll from moi and start feeding the fishes in the sea.
Took a video of the
"Great hermit crabbie's Escapade"
They are really a shy lot....

No comments: