description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Venezia~

Damn funny~

Mommy told moi that my credit card company called our house at 9am in the morning to verify that "Ms Ng" is indeed in Milan...

That was after moi swapped my credit card to pay for the Gucci bags...
Well, the good thing is :
The credit card company is doing a great job by making sure that no one other than Ms Ng is using the credit card to make purchases
(prob more to save themselves in the event that the credit card is indeed being misused! and Ms Ng refuse to pay for the disputed amount)
the not so good thing is :
My own family KNOW that moi is doing some SERIOUS shopping overseas! -_-"

And its happens EVERYTIME!!!

Urghhhhhhhhhhh

I guess i shouldnt be complaining, the BANK truly has my interest at heart (in a way?)

The first time it happened, moi was happily in Paris buying my LV bag. When I got back in Singapore, my mommy casually asked "So you bought something expensive in Paris huh?"
I thought my mommy had psychic power or something and confessed to my crime... Then i found out from my sista that "The Bank called"

Ahhhhhh.... sodesnei~

So everytime when moi does some serious damage to my bank account, the Bank will call my house and verify that "Ms Ng" is in blah blah blah country...

si bey handworking lor, if you asked me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alrite, back to my Venice trip....
Took tons of pictures..so gonna collate most of them together....

Met up with my sightseeing kakis @ 6.15am and find our way to the main train station.
Mode of transport :
Eurostar
Price of the ticket : 46Euros for two ways
Duration :
2hours and 40mins to Venice
(that's like almost 6hours of travelling time... up and down!!! Geez~)

Yupz...Its gonna be a long journey ahead!
Early in the morning, the sun is not even up yet..yawnz
At the train station... very grand isnt it?

The sightseeing kakis!!!

At Venice~

St Marco Square~

Having a nice Fanta Orange at St Marco's Square....
Sitting in the Gondola~ a long narrow boat used on the canals of Venice.
Although it is now mostly used for tourists, or for weddings, funerals, or other ceremonies
(the guy rowing the gondola is CUTE!)
Venice is world-famous for its canals. The islands on which the city is built are connected by about 400 bridges. In the old center, the canals serve the function of roads, and every form of transport is on water or on foot Venice is also famous for their hand-painted masks...
Some of them can be quiet eerie though... Ah Ken and Veron bought one for moi when they were there 2 years ago...Awwww, so sweet of them..
Venice is truly a beautiful place to visit... I'll be back!!!

No comments: