description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Friday, January 12, 2007

finally..Its the weekend!!!

Woohoo~
Weekend is finally here and my four days course in the training centre is finally over..
Phew~

Make myself a nice (i hope) cocktail of Campari & Orange Juice
It's my first time tasting it..
I had alot of my passengers, especially the Europeans, ordering this cocktail onboard. Out of curiousity, moi bought a bottle of campari from DFS the other day when i came back from London. Cost me just S$19 after discount...

Well, you gotto admit that the the drink looks pretty enticing. I love the way the dark red just laid on the bottom, giving the drink a two layer colour effect.After taking a sip, i gotto admit that it has a pretty strong taste. It has a slight bitter aftertaste, which i find really interesting.
From Wikipedia : Campari is an alcoholic aperitif obtained from the infusion of bitter herbs, aromatic plants and fruit in alcohol and water (bitter herbs!! arhhh...no wonder)

Well, give this a try. Campari can be drink either on the rocks, or mixed with orange juice or soda water.

Finally, it's the weekend! phew~ moi was on courses from Tues all the way till Friday.
Si bey sianz arh...
gotto wake up like 6.45am everyday and squeeze with the morning crowd. It doesnt help that the rain just had to fall when moi step out of my house.
跟我做对!!
I realise something: I don't think i can ever go back to doing office hours!!

Isnt that scary?
I know it takes time to get back to the "5days a week, 9am-5pm" working hours...
the more i think of it, the more depressed i become..

Right now, i can sleep till noon if my flight departs at night (however, I do wake up at insane timing like 3am just to do a 6am flight). Eventhough my working hours are not fixed, it allows me the flexibility to do whatever i want when im not working. I could probably go down to Orchard road on a tue afternoon for some shopping, settle my banking stuff on wed morn without taking leave. And all this will disappear once i find an office job!!!

*ARGHHH*
Better enjoy it while i can

Anyway, moi went back to the training centre to familiarise ourselve with the new aircraft that my company recently bought, and also to renew my license to fly

Do you know that all Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant are certified First Aider!!!! *smug look*
and i had just completed my CPR test and passed all my tests!!!...
so all my friends out there, you have nothing to fear
"COS I'M A CERTIFIED FIRST AIDER!!!"
1&2&3&4&5,1&2&3&4&10,1&2&3&4&15, give two blows~
(yupz, i know my CPR)

After my class, moi met up with Lily at Blk85 for dinner... she had already warned me in advance that she had a new hairstyle and asked moi to login to friendster to see her updated picture..So i kinda prepared myself for it. But seeing her face to face, and looking at the new hairstyle was like WOW!

I must say that i really really admire her courage to try different hairstyles over the past few years. Long hair, short hair, wavy hair, bob cut etc...
while me, being the conservative one, has this same hairstyle for GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!!!
Just boring straight and long hair (and balding at the top if you ask me!)

Time for me to have a new hairstyle!!! *snip snip*..
miss ya Tom~

No comments: