description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Moi bought an isqueeze...

After being convinced by Clarissa that it's really good...
and it helps that Osim is having a special promotion....
Price S$499 (usual S$588)
Last Day promotion, the salesman said....
Ya ya ya, we believe you *rolled my eyes*

They will deliver it to my place on Wed ... I haven told my mom and dad yet cos i wanted it to be a surprise.. So just told my mom to be at home on Wed..

Hope my family will be happy with it~
Went Shopping with Clare at Vivo city...
It's Tea Time!!!
Had coffee and pastries

Tom is in Virginia now and will only be back on the 9th feb..
Miss my baby so much~

Was just talking to him awhile ago on MSN. He brought his colleagues down to a factory outlet on Sun and bought like 4 pairs of shoes, 3 shirts and 2 pants in a few hours!!
WoW~ and here he was saying im a shopping Queen!! -_-
I wanna go factory outlet too!!!! he saw Coach baggies, A&F, Timberland and etc etc....
*envious*
Have already told him to buy Coach baggies and A&F for moi!!! keke...

No comments: