description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Smelling Yummy~

I'm smelling super yummy today :P

A hint of Purple passion fruit, Shangri-la peony and vanilla orchid.
And no. I'm not a walking fruit-tart.

Tom and myself were browsing through the Duty-free shops down at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport whilst waiting for our flight back to Singapore (blog about it soon), and lo and behold there's a Victoria's Secrets (VS) outlet staring right in my face!!! Even Singapore doesn't have its own VS outlet. Sure, there's some chemist shops in Singapore selling VS lotions and body sprays but they are selling them at such atrocious prices.

BTW, American's Abercrombie & Fitch + Swedish's Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) are coming to Singapore really soon!!My prayers been answered!!
So, Mr Owner of VS, whatcha waiting for?!?!?!


I just had to go in!!

Came out 5mins later carrying their famous pink lil bag.
Check out my new scent, Bombshell!! Super heart~ing it right now!!! :))))))

Photobucket

I would, however refrain from using the word "bombshell" while in the airport. Can you imagine the airport security asking what's in the pink lil bag and you go like "Oooh, it's this VS Bombshell". He would probably lugged you away thinking you're a terrorist or trying to be funny.

4 comments:

bombastic said...

Especially in the US where mentioning the word "bomb" is a federal offense :)

/boombz

Eric Yoong said...

Jasmine,

If not mistaken, i think i saw a Victoria's Secret outlet inside the Resort World, Sentosa. Should be located at one of the hotel there. You can check it out at http://www.rwsentosa.com/language/en-US/ShoppingDining/Shopping/VictoriasSecret

Jasmine said...

Hey Eric!! OMG you are absolutely right!!! I went to the link and there's really a VS shop there!!! faint!! Thanks bro! So gonna check it out!!! biggie hug :))))

Eric Yoong said...

Jas,

You are the most welcome. I saw the outlet last year during my x'mas trip to Universal Studio.

Actually i'm the fan of the VS too coz i got follow up their fashion show on net too.

What's your fb account ?? Mind to add me ??