description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Friday, April 22, 2011

~Back to Black~

After having the same natural black hair colour, the same hairstyle for 7 years, Moi felt that it's time for a change. Immediately after my resignation, I went ahead and:

1. coloured my hair to a shade similar to Hazelnut (courtesy of Tom)
2. got bangs (courtesy of Tom).
3. straightened it

It was really nice for the first couple of weeks but once my hair starts growing out, it's beginning to irk me. It doesn't help that the contrasting colours shows up REALLY WELL in pictures. Finally, i can no longer stand it and decided to colour it back to black again.

BEFORE: Bye bye, hazelnut

Photobucket

Soft black hair colour. That's the cheapest I could find.

Photobucket

AFTER: Black to the max
The saying "Once you go black, you wouldn't go back"

Photobucket

Head down to Ikea for dinner after and i just couldn't resist taking a picture of the blue sky!! Yaay, Singapore has really beautiful blue sky too!!!

Photobucket


Updates: It's been a few days since I coloured my hair and I'm still getting used to the shock of seeing black bubbles and black coloured water when I'm washing my hair. Oh crapz! I actually stained two t-shirts and a towel. When issit gonna stop? On the other hand, Tom been commenting that I look MUCH MUCH better with black hair :))))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our own little blackie is back!!!

Missed you!

;)

/Nutty

Eric Yoong said...

Jas, you stay near Ikea area ??

Anonymous said...

Jas,keep your black hair.You look great with it! :)

Foxy-Roxy ^^