description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I wonder why the sky looks so clear~

Back from dousing out fires in Jakarta!! *just kidding*

Just came back from Jakarta. Pictures taken near the hotel..


Is it just me or do you think that Jakarta doesnt seem to be really affected by the forest fires?

Taken from online news webbie:
Oct 18, 2006 — By Crack Palinggi
MUSI BANYUASIN, Indonesia (Reuters)
Part of the newspaper report :

"Jakarta has appealed for funds and equipment from neighbors Singapore and Malaysia, which have also suffered from the haze coming primarily from the Indonesian provinces on Sumatra and Borneo islands "

How ironic is that?

Talking about ironic, i got more mozzie bites from my Jakarta trip! First it was at Tom's place, now it's in my hotel room!! Arghhh...I was like their feeding ground! Initally, it was my arms and body. So i covered myself up with only my face exposed (need to breath mah!) then they started attacking my face and ears! And with them buzzing around my ears, i couldnt sleep at all...
I HATE MOZZIES!!
*yawnz* feel so tired now...

BTW!!!! i just found out from my passenger that Krispy Kreme has a outlet in Jakarta!!! *bewildered*
NOOOooooooooo......Why Jakarta and not Singapore??
Plead to CEO of Krispy kreme..." Open an outlet in Singapore!!

i'll be your biggest fan!!"

*big yawnz* i'm so tired..gonna crash...ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: