description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Friday, October 06, 2006

here comes the bride....

Not me...
DUH *eyes rolling*

My good friend, Jany is getting married...
*throws confetti in air*

and moi agreed to be one of her sistas i.e Jie mei..this is probably my 6times being a jie mei..

Rumor has it that you will be left on the shelf if you act as a jie mei for more than 3times..Haha, im not sure how true it is..we shall wait and see!!! =P

Yesh Yesh YESH! i finally got my hands on the ALDO shoe!! Haha..the one and only brand NEW pair of Size 37 at ALDO Suntec!!

真开心!!


Check out the stiletto!! Nice~

this bling bling caught my eyes while paying for the shoes... It'll goes well with my dress!! haha..excuses excuses!!!
This is moi at 5am (READ: 5AM!!) only managed to sleep like 4hours..Well, at least Tom is nice enough to keep moi company while i make myself look pretty pretty (like a princess!!)
真不要脸!!哈哈

AT Jany's place...The sistas putting more blings blings on the bride..
last minute touches become the groom comes...


HAHA! this is how we "te kang" the groom and his brothers!!
Show us the money before we give you the keys!!!

*KA CHING KA CHING*
p($_$)q


This is probably the first time i see the groom driving his own car!!
i mean usually the bride and the groom are being chauffeured around... i was like "wow!!"


Awww...don't they look really sweet together?? *bliss*

Lunch was at Marriot hotel~

Moi with Sabrina...nope, we didnt arranged to buy the same dress and wear the same accessories! I mean, i can't help it if great minds think alike!! and we both have fabulous fashion taste
(hmmm, is that Tom puking in the back ground?)

The bride grabbing some food before the start of the wedding~
if it's me, i would be so nervous to even think about food right now...

The groom singing Jay Chou's song on stage...
Moi and Veron...she looks really great in her blue Daniel Yam dress.....
This is my godson Isaiah taking a picture with Veron...My god son!! and he didnt even wanna take a picture with me!! *sniff sniff*
He only wanna take a picture "with the jie jie in BLUE".. can you believe it..

anyway, he looks really really cute... my mom says he look so handsome..

The gang!!
The guys...applause to Jerm who heed my sms to wear suit and tie!! the rest of them?
I GIVE UP ON YOU GUYS!!

hmmph, so much for formal wear...i shall wear halter neck and jeans to you guys wedding....


Congratulation!! May jany and Weiqiang have a blissful marriage..

psst..their wedding will be shown on TV ..on the 25th oct, i think.. Weiqiang signed up for this celebrity program, A* Planner hosted by Jeff Wang, to help planned their wedding..i can't wait to catch it on TV!!
boombastic cool~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit you look wonderful in that dress. Forget Tom's puke!! Hahaha

Clarissa said...

Yeap.you look great!!!Hmmm..too bad...my base leave was not approved!!Was still up in the air when all these excited stuff happened!!