description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Friday, April 17, 2009

Healthy time & Pizza Time!!

I feel FAT! Alright, the word FAT cannot even comprehend how i'm feeling now :(
Im utterly disgusted with myself. Much so when i weighted myself last night and realized moi almost tipping the weighing scale at 50KG!!!
*faint*

I had never ever NEVER been near to 50KG and to actually see the pointer narrowly reaching the 50KG mark almost compare to the feeling of taking a knife and stabbing my lil heart (makes that a big heart) dug it out and throw it out of the window where some lorry would rolled over it...twice
*splaaatttt*

So from now on, moi gonna eating healthily and start exercising regularly!!
Ganbatte!!! Wish me luck :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Saturday, Tom and Moi decided to make pizzas for dinner
I know it seem so ironic... On one hand, I'm talking about dieting and losing weight. On the other hand, Pizza is not exactly a "healthy" food..especially with the tons of Mozzarella cheese that we love so much.

My lame excuse: We had the pizzas before moi found out i'm almost 50KG.
So it's understandable!!

Most of the ingredients are bought from London (cos it's much cheaper!!) except for the ham

1. 4 mini pizza basesPhotobucket

2. The tomato paste
Photobucket

3. Mozzarella & Cheddar cheese
Photobucket

4. My favourite salad!!!! Rocket leaves
Anyone knows where i can get Rocket leaves in Singapore? Tried looking at Cold Storage but they don't seem to carry it :(
Photobucket
Piling our home-made pizza with tons of ham and diced tomatoes
Photobucket
Next, There goes the cheeses... I totally freaked out when Tom put some blue cheese as well
I HATE BLUE CHEESE!!!! Yikes
Photobucket
10minutes in the oven and there you have it!!!
the cheesy crust and the Ohhhh so delicious smell~
Photobucket
Throw in some rocket leaves...and this is our super delicious home-made pizza!!!!
I'm so salivating *droolz*
Photobucket
Lastly, not forgetting the all time Tabasco sauce!! I know it sounds weird but moi loves to get those "sausage lip" from eating Tabasco sauce!! HAH
Photobucket
It's kinda funny cos whenever i get those "sausages lip" from eating too much Tabasco, 'll be complaining to Tom that moi's not gonna put anymore Tabasco sauce in the future. The next time, when Tom reminds me about "sausages lip", moi will retort "i don't care!! i want Tabasco sauce!!" and yupz, sausages lip AGAIN...

It's like a cycle over and over again.

1 comment:

Tom tom said...

Actually it's a common misconception that pizza is bad unhealthy food. It's really not as such, but it can be made into. For instance, buying from Pizza Hut etc usually is worse, as you don't know what goes into it, and lotsa cheese (bad!) and thick crust (bad bad).

Home made like the ones we made, is not too bad, other than the cheese. But at least we know what we put in. So I dare say ours was not all that bad, and it was actually very delicious!


Tom tom