description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dubai~

Just came back from Dubai! I super love the apartment they put us up in!!
Moi can just visualize myself living alone and owning a place like this!!!
(Tom is so gonna kill me)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And the kitchen that moi hardly use except to store some yogurts n fruits in the fridge
Photobucket

I'm so proud of myself :)

Other than going out for meals and buying some nuts for my family, moi didn't go out shopping with the rest of my colleagues during the whole of this trip.
Moi : If you go shopping, you spend moolas $.
(No moolas means no babies right, TOM? :P).
So the best is to just stay in the room and hibernate with my FREE INTERNET.

THE BEST PART?

I EVEN WENT TO THE GYM!!!


Located on the 44th floor is this huge and modern gym. The swimming pool is on the 47th floor and it's so pathetically small that initially moi thought it was a children's pool.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Moi started with the treadmill cos that's the only machine i'm familar with. I love that they install a TV in front of every exercising machine. You kinda feel distracted from looking at the timer. And it's such a motivating factor. Especially when i saw Pussycat dolls on MTV!! All those toned bodies!! I wanna have a toned body too!!!
Photobucket

Is it just me or does the seconds move slower when you're exercising? I was like "okay, 14:15mins" then when it's like an eternatity has passed, moi looked again and it's just 14.30mins"

Just 30seconds had passed?!?! wtf?!?!

After getting bored of MTV, moi looked out of the windows and enjoy the view from the 44th floor. Distracted myself from the aching legs by counting the numbers of construction workers in the opposite building. HA!
Photobucket

I could even see Dubai Mall in a distance.
FYI Dubai Mall is gonna be the largest Shopping Mall in the world!! Impressive. It's not fully opened yet so i would suggest going to the Emirates Mall for your shopping therapy first.
Photobucket

Moi lasted like 25mins before my body starts giving up on me. My colleague who looks like Hulk Hogan, was there as well, looked at me and shake his head "You're so out of touch!!"
Photobucket

Puleezzz leh!! i haven been to the gym for donkey years!!!

After a couple of minutes rest, moi was on the cross trainer and some other training machines. I personally find the toning machines quite daunting. You wouldn't know if your posture is right or you're breathing the correct way? Stuff like that.

Moi looking hot and sweaty after all those exercising!!Photobucket

Photobucket

Went up to the top floor to check out the swimming pool which i mentioned earlier was pathetically small.

Was kinda surprised to see the the tallest structure, the Burj Dubai from the roof top.
Yesh! It's still under construction!
Photobucket

My favorite brekkie in Dubai! Masala Dosai.. So much for exercising :PPhotobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

only pic?write something please Jas!

Foxy-Roxy