description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

in Copenhagen

Hello from Copenhagen :)

I HEART the hotel im staying cos they provide free wireless Internet access!!
weeeeee~

My pretty view from the room!
Alrite, it's a high way in front of my room..BUT STILL :P
This is where i'll be staying for the next 2 days
I like the scandinavian simplicity when it comes to decoration. Just went out for lunch. Everything here is so so expensive!!! -_-
A big Mac meal here cost S$18 and moi just paid S$40 for a carbonara pasta at this italian joint.
*faint*

Other than the high standard of living here in Denmark, i LOVE THE SUMMER WEATHER!!!
It's sunny but not
"HOT"
and the best part? The sun here sets at 11pm and rises at 3am in the morning!!!
WAHAHAHA...thats like 20 hours of bright sky!!!

Will update again real soon..its time for me to sleep!

UPDATES: it took moi like 3hours just to finish this short post...All thanks to the SXXXXX internet connection that keeps kicking me out.. GRRRRRR

No comments: