description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Back from Tioman and going for Lasik tmrw! :)

Moi just came back from a 4days 3nights trip to Tioman!
It's my birthday pressie from Tom :)
Right now, IM SUPER SUN BURNT and there's rashes all over my body -_-
(the rashes are super itchy lor)

More about the trip later on...

Anyway, Moi finally took the plunge and decided to go for lasik operation.
The eye assessment is tomorrow and if everything goes well, moi will have near perfect eyesight by my birthday! Whoopi!!!!
My good fren just did her a week ago and so far everything is good except for a little bit of blur vision still which hopefully will get better.

wish me luck...
BTW ANYONE KNOWS ANY REMEDY FOR RASHES??
*scratch scratch*

No comments: