description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Monday, August 21, 2006

Sorry bro~

My brother aint talking to me

In fact, he's kinda pissed with me...

Why why why? u asked...
Simple reason: I stepped on his specs yestie nite and broke it
(flimsy spec!!!..hmmph)

the thing is, it's not really my fault...well, i mean yesh, it was my foot that stepped on his spec and broke it.. but if you think about it, he's partly to blame because HE LEFT IT ON THE FLOOR and the room was pitch dark! HELLO!!! I don't have night vision or watever you called the thingy that enable you to see in the dark

So my brother is partly to blame...
and Tom is sharing the blame too...
TOM??? Yesh, cos i was talking to him on the phone when i stepped on the stoopid specs.. he distracted me from seeing the stoopid specs which was left on the stoopid floor!!

it doesnt help when i started laughing hysterically the moment i picked up the broken specs.
My brother simply refuse to talk to me after that..

Even this morning...it's like im invisible (i dun mind having the talent/power actually).. i did feel abit bad when i saw him trying to glue it up with superglue...its probably worse than the time when i accidentally kicked the power to his lappy and cost him to lose his assigment(which he didnt save)

Im Sorry~ dun be so petty lah
and its about time you buy a new specs anyway rite?

No comments: