description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Stonehenge!!

I feel so lazy today...

just logged on to MSN. Immediately, i received an IM from Veron. Apparently, Ken asked her to contact me, enquiring whether im still interested in the Stonehenge trip
(Jas to Ken :Aiyah, cannot contact me directly meh? your gf is a busy woman leh!!)



Yesh, i'll be flying to London this coming friday
"Yaay, i'll be away on the 6th may!!...Ermmmm *cleared throat* i mean it's so sad that i will be away to witness this moment"

anyway, back to the Stonehenge thingy. I think i casually mentioned to Ken last month whether he's interested to go to Stonehenge. It's finally summer in Europe! A good time to go sightseeing, (till i check the temp in London today: 10 to 18 degrees, showers!! Darn~)

So, this Ken, he has been living in London for almost 4years? and he never been to Stonehenge!!! One of the wonders of the world!! and being the nice and sweet me, i decided to accompany him on this historical visit.
The truth: i wanna go to Stonehenge and i kinda ask him nicely i.e force him to go with me..
Evil me...muahahaha

Just wrote him a mail informing him on my arrival date and time so he can go and buy tickets for the Stonehenge trip. Hopefully, the weatherman will be on our side when we go there and i'll promise to take some really nice pictures.

Time to jog around the neighbourhood!! I feel so LAZY!!! Arghhhhh....
gimme Clarin's firming cream anytime!! My team girl swear by it..

No comments: