description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Friday, March 24, 2006

Suckers for fridge magnets


My collection of fridge magnets are invading my family refrigerator!!


It's a "die die must buy thingy 死死都要买" everything i fly to a new destination! Some of the fridge mangets are bought by Tom when he went back to Sweden (fyi: Sweden doesnt have very nice fridge magnets or maybe its just that Tom's taste in fridge magnet is *zipped zipped*) or my frens when they went business travelling to ultra ulu places like Botswana! (where the hell is Botswana?)

Dictionary says "Botswana - A country of south-central Africa. Originally inhabited by the San and later (18th century) by the Tswana, the region became a British protectorate after 1885 and gained full independence in 1966. Gaborone is the capital and the largest city. Population: 1,443,000. "

fyi again..Botswana doesnt have very nice fridge magnets either

Someone once told me that sticking fridge mangets on the refrigerator will increase the electrical usage of the refrigerator..
i wonder how true the myth is..

Looking at my family refrigator....Ermmm, i hope dad wouldnt get a heart attack if the PUB bill keeps escalating


The most expensive fridge magnet is the one i bought from Paris~~

It cost me 8.50euros, equivalent to S$16.50!!
and its just a normal fridge manget..
nothing special about it... but 没有潘发 lah...
as i mentioned earlier...It's a "die die must buy thingy 死死都要买"





My favourite fridge magnet is probably the moo moo cow magnet i got from Zurich, Switzerland..and it has a small little bell attached at the bottom!

~Ring ring~
so kawaii~~

So to my dear friends out there, if you're travelling to a exotic part of the world or to any other places...
help me to expand my collection worr~~
Good karma for you....





English word: Fridge magnet
Swedish word: kylskåp magnet

No comments: