description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Friday, March 31, 2006

Funny people - part 2

It was during boarding and one of the passengers was beckoning to me

I walked over.

Moi: Yes, sir. May i help you?
Mr A: Are there any empty seats in business class or first class? If there is, i want to move over there.
Moi: I'm sorry sir. Ungrading of classes is not within our control. If you like, once the doors closed, you might like to shift to other empty seats around.
Mr A: What do you mean there's no seats in front? The seats here are so FXXKING SMALL!!! (he shouted at the top of his voice)

I was momentally stunned.
It was totally uncalled for to be using vulgarities infront of cabin crew, especially when its not within our control nor our fault. (see lah, this is the kind of passengers we have to face everyday!! and you all thought i have a good life)

I wanted to tell him off, to rebut him or tell him to kiss my AXX ..but i'm not going stoop as low as this creature.
I gave a cold smile and walked away.

I'm not going to comment on this. But all of you who's reading this blog:
it says alot about his upbringing, doesnt it?

I pity him.

No comments: