description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Lord of the "Ring"

I received a ring from Tom for Christmas last year. And no, Its not an Engagement Ring! (not yet..haha)
I guess i better mentioned its one of the many other christmas present i got from him as well. Not like me, as he mentioned countless time, who only gave him a watch for Christmas.
Hey, you said it's the best watch you ever have!! *poke poke*

It's a simple and elegant ring.
Not those flashy one big carat diamond ring, with flawless clarity, Grade A, colour D or E or F, with GIA or AGS cut and blah blah blah...To me, its doesnt really matter.
Whats matters is that it comes from the heart.

I have been wearing it on my finger ever since, whether im working, showering, sleeping etc

Two days ago, in the hotel bus to Zurich airport, i was fiddling with my ring when i felt something sharp rubbing against my finger.


That's weird.
Taking a closer look! I REALISED==========>>> MY RING BROKE!!!!


My reaction was probably similar to Gollum from LOTR
"My preciousss~~"


"Broken ring, Broken promise" ?
"Bruten ring, Brutet löfte"?


Why does this kind of stuff always happen to me? *SNIFF SNIFF*
I protest!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

ohh noo...did you repair the ring?hopefully can ah...