description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Monday, March 03, 2008

not AGAIN!!!!

I cant believe i'm gonna cut up my credit card..... AGAIN!!!
-_-

Darn~
The BANK called yesterday and informed moi that my credit card details had been compromised whilst using it overseas.

Seriously, how dodgy is that?
Meaning now moi have to think twice before i pay with my credit card?

The reason why people apply for credit card is pretty obvious:
They don't wanna carry too much cash around. Especially when the person is overseas.

That's what i do. I usually just bring enough money to buy food and some misc stuff. The rest of my shopping will be charge on credit card. But after that phone card from the BANK, my mind just go like "Darn~ i don't think i wanna use my credit card overseas anymore!"

And the thing is: Most of the shops that moi used my credit card are like large reputable shops. Not those sleazy lil shops. It's really hard for me to imagine these reputable shops doing something like that.

feeling so distrustful of everything ard me now... Sighz..
BTW, Did i mention that the BANK told moi this thingy is pretty common and there's actually nothing to worry about?
Oh Geezzz~

1 comment:

Vedui said...

I wonder why these things always happen to Jasmine ;)

She's cursed!!!

So what's the moral of the story?

STOP SHOPPING!!! ;) They're on to you!! No more shopping! No more shopping! ;)