description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Donut craze in heartland Bedok?

You know there's a Donut craze when not one but TWO different Donuts shops opened in Heartland Bedok within the month of November.

Donut Donut shop
And Munchy Donut shopFunnily, both shops sells almost similar varieties of donuts.

Moi tried the donuts from both shops and i would say the donuts from Munchy donuts taste a notch better. Mabbe It's cos the Donut Donut's Donuts (wow, that's a mouthful of the word Donuts) are too fluffy for my liking. It literally just melt in my mouth. THINK COTTON CANDY. I prefer my donuts a tad less fluffy so i could chew and savour every precious moment of donut bliss. Ermmm, call me weird.

Well, i don't really see pple lapping these donuts up.
Let all see how long they can last ba? *winkz*

No comments: