description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Finally, my brother's Convocation!!

After so many years of studying, my lil brother FINALLY graduated..
he's not so lil actually, like 25yrs old this year (just 2 years younger than moi)
Phew~ "someone" can finally contribute some $$$$ towards our mounting household expenses... *hint hint*

That's him walking up the stage to collect his certificate...
Im really so proud of him

Im probably the most lazy among my siblings.....

Like my big sista, she has a degree with UOL
my lil brother just gotten his honours degree with NUS
and moi? Diploma in Accountancy with SP..

Alrite guys guys guys, let's not mentioned about my ACCA thingy k? just let me off for once =P

This moi taking a picture with my "just graduated=unemployed" brother...

He hates to take photos. At family outings, he would always volunteer to be the photographer and dodging left and right whenever we wanna take a picture of him

This is probably like one of the rare time we have a photo together
*treasure it with care*
Even then, he was like complaining that he's feeling hot wearing the gown and blah blah blah

Of couse we didnt let him get off that easily...

Pictures Time....

I thought changing it to black and white will look nicer, u know like those antique and old-fashioned kinda of look.
guess it didnt turn out as expected...
Oh well, nevermind

No comments: