description

"A little girl from Singapore, A big boy from Sweden, together they meet, and together they fall in love with each other "

Tracy Chapman - Change

Saturday, December 03, 2005

New blog, New me?

After much consideration and (poking from my friends as well), i decided to shift my blog out of Friendster..
(My friends: Horray...pop the Champagne!!! no more enduring the irritating emails from friendster)...actually it doesnt make a difference since i update my blog like once a month??..Haha...well, a writer needs inspirations to write wonderful and award winning novels, poems, songs, rap and whatsoever...But as my good friend, Jeremy pointed out>>>a blog is meant to be updated regularly...haha..who cares? Definitely not me

Well, kindly continue to support my new blog.."A simple life" not that my life is simple..in fact its filled with irritating passengers and colleagues, misbehaving children (esp. now it's the school holidays), crying infants, and other stuffs like my overseas adventures, my shopping spree, gossips, juicy news, pictures, good-to-know and blah blah blah..No politics, No discrimination, No racism, No bitchy stuff..so dun hack into my blog please~~
and i promise to update my blog on a regular basis *keep my fingers crossed*

Since i'm learning a new language, Swedish...i decided to teach all my nice and lovely friends some useful swedish words as well...

the first sentence : Du är dumm
Pronounce as : "Do a Dom"
translate into: You are dumb (to be reading my blog) Haha...just kidding


Cheers!!!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

welcome to blogspot....heehee...